- Every Member of our Clan has the same rank. Nobody is better or more worth than the others.
- Insults, discrimation and other derogatory statements are strictly forbidden. Respectful treatment with your teammates and your fellow men
- No world-political, religious or rassistic statements allowed!
- The decency rule applies. I think your Mommys learned you how to act right, so i don't have to repeat this. I am not your mommy nor a parrot
- Provocations of every kind are strictly prohibited, also against people that is not part of our clan and visitors of our page.
- Every member of our clan represents our clan, so act honorable and sublime in the name of us all and our clan.
- No bodyshaming, T-Baging or any corps abuse and other offensive behaviour ingame. Using emotes is prohibited.
- In teamspeak and other voice-over parties is commentated and communicated cautiously. Less is more. No swearing. No screaming. Microphonelevel is adjusted and a fully working headset without any disturbing noises must be available.
- Members that are live-streaming, or posting their performances in social media, don't swear in their streams or posts and behave as described above.
- Conflicts will not be upset, they will be discussed together and together we will find solutions. Everyone will be heared and his request will be processed.
Those were the 10 commendments of behaviour in this clan. There are no exceptions for no one. Those who fail to do so, are admonished, and by hard violence will be punished ore banned from our clan. For this it need several times of fail behaviour. Nobody has to fear a kick, that's our last solution.
Tournament & Event RulesThe code of conduct applies to tournaments!
- On tournaments appears the behaviourcodex!
- Cheats and other prohibited aids such as Cronusmax etc. are prohibited and lead to an immediate permanent ban!
- Nobody is forced to take part in a tournament or event, but if there is insufficient activity, the player can be set to inactive and thus may lose his place in the team. That he gets it back is not guaranteed.
- Members who have registered in a tournament, but cannot take part, have to report this 48 hours in advance and to cancel. Exceptions are urgent cases, but if this happens too often, the players will be excluded from tournaments and events until further notice.
- A fully functional headset must be available.
- Every player has to read the rules of the event to be taken well through and follow them!
- Should the whole team be disqualified from the event due to misconduct of one or more players,
if this or will be excluded from events until further notice, depending on the severity of the misconduct, even kicked out of the clan.
- It is at least one hour before the start of the event to join a voice-over or teamspeak party, or Discord.
- Every squad / team can register and participate in events independently and independently of the rest of the clan. The respective squad leader is responsible.
- If a team is too often noticed negatively, its activity can be restricted or, in the case of very serious offenses, even banned.
- All tournament participations are recorded, in the form of video demos, by each player separately, and the respective round results are captured by screenshot and uploaded to our website. Even if this is insufficiently perceived here, penalties may apply.
- The burden of proof applies. If someone complains about something, they have to present appropriate evidence in order to file a protest, otherwise nobody has to complain!
- In exceptional cases, if, for example, a teammate does not appear, foreign players, i.e. friends or acquaintances of members, also take part in tournaments, if this leads to the team that is not participating in full and thus being disqualified. Here you have to note that you have to inform the event management of this and change the names of the other players accordingly if the event manager allows it
- There is no arguing! Even if things are not going well, there is no reason to hang your head or pass your frustration on to others! Game is game. You lose and you win! That's the way it is in life.
- At official tournaments, their rules and regulations apply, such as ESL & CSL rules!
- Apple nor Google have nothing to do with these tournaments and are neither sponsors nor other players in them!
. Members of the clan may not be in other clans, members or administrators!
2. Members of the clan have to follow the instructions of the leader and the squad leaders!
3. Members should visit this clan page at least twice a week in order to be informed about events and any changes in the clan structure!
4. Each member has to be registered and is assigned a so-called role, be it administrative or game-internal to ensure an orderly structure in the games or to help with content management.
5. Members are allowed to recruit and advertise other people as long as this corresponds to the code of conduct and other statutes of the clan.
6. Illegal acts of any kind that violate the regulations, data protection and copy protection of the respective game and console manufacturers are prohibited and will be punished with a ban!
7. The enticing away of members of the clan is prohibited and will be punished with a ban!
8. Each member has to enter the correct date of birth as we are subject to the protection of minors (JSFVG), which aligns with the European protection of minors!
Cancellations, adjustments and changes to this set of rules are reserved and can be made at any time.